Clinical Pilates is:
- individually tailored to each person’s required means of treatment
- coupled with standard physiotherapy techniques
- used and applied by highly trained physiotherapists
- structured differently from typical Pilates
- designed to find and fix an injury at the source, not just the outward symptoms of injury
Our brand new, state-of-the-art studio provides a safe, controlled and accessible environment for all ages and physical abilities.
- pain reduction
- correction of poor body mechanics
- improve resistance to injury
- gain better understanding of how your muscle groups interrelate with each other
- improve your wellbeing through redefining your posture and motor control
Clinical pilates is ideal for rehabilitation, preventing further injury and for general health and well-being.
Clinical Pilates classes:
- are run by highly trained Physiotherapists
- take place in small groups (a maximum of 3 people)
- can be claimed on your private health insurance
Please call ahead to make a Pilates booking & guarantee a place.