- Manual therapy, which uses the massage and manipulation of the body’s soft tissues to relieve pain and promote healing
- Preparing the body before orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation after surgery
- General strength training
- Rehabilitation after a bone fracture
- Rehabilitation after a back or neck injury
- Rehabilitation after a sports injury
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation to determine the cause of and best treatment for acute or chronic pain
Clinical Pilates is the latest evidence based treatment for many causes of low back pain. We are expertly trained to deliver specific Clinical Pilates exercises on a Reformer and Trapeze Table to help you recover quicker and prevent re-injury.
Individual and Small group sessions (maximum 3 per group) are available. Click HERE for a timetable.
Joelene is experienced in delivering Physiotherapy for children. In the growing child Physiotherapists can assess and treat gross motor delays and coordination problems as well as sports injuries. Neurological conditions like Cerebral Palsy are also treated by Phsyiotherapist’s.
We are Better Start Funding registered.
Dry Needling is similar to Acupuncture but used to release tight muscles, increase joint movement and reduce pain.
This service is available in all treatments at no extra cost.
This is a very specialised area of Physiotherapy care, we are experts in Pelvic Floor strengthening for continence and other women’s health issues. We also have expert knowledge in antenatal and postnatal exercise, as well as dealing with back pain and pelvic instability during pregnancy and diastasis recti following delivery of your child.
Call us today for professional and personalised treatment.
Neck and Back Pain
80% of all people will suffer back pain at some point in their lives. Don’t let that be you, come in when you have back or neck pain for fast effective relief along expert advice on ergonomics, and return to sport or work.