The Flex stick is used to strengthen grip, forearms and shoulders. It is used for tennis elbow and wrist overuse tendinopathies, also great for RSI for office workers.
They come in 4 different colors, in which the colors determine the resistance strength.
The Exercise Bar has been specifically designed to exercise hand, wrist, forearm and finger muscles to improve grip and upper extremity strength and increase mobilisation. By simply bending and twisting the bar muscles are effectively strengthened, massaged and mobilised. Correct use of the flexible training bar will result in increased soft tissue/ joint mobilisation and finger flexion in addition to oscillation movements required for neuromuscular and balance training. The 66fit Twist and Flex Bar may also be used effectively on the feet to stretch out and massage the plantar fascia area.
- The Exercise Flex sticks have been specifically designed to improve grip strength and upper extremity function.
- Flexible, durable resistance bar to help strengthen hand, wrist, forearm and finger muscles.
- Available in four progressive resistance strengths to match user capability.
- Ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. Lightweight, portable, easy to store.
- Proven effective in treatment of tennis elbow. Suitable aid for neuromuscular and balance training.