Clinical Pilates is:
- individually tailored to each person’s injury or need
- coupled with standard physiotherapy techniques
- used and applied by highly trained physiotherapists
- structured differently from typical mat Pilates
- designed to find and fix an injury at the source, not just the symptoms.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art private studio providing a safe, controlled and accessible environment for all ages and physical abilities.
How can Clinical Pilates help me?
- pain reduction
- correction of poor body mechanics
- improve resistance to injury
- gain a better understanding of how your muscle groups work together
- improve your well being through redefining your posture and motor control
Clinical Pilates is ideal for rehabilitation, preventing further injury and for general health and well-being.
Clinical Pilates classes:
- are run by highly trained Physiotherapists
- take place in small groups (a maximum of 3 people)
- can be claimed on your private health insurance