At some point in time all athletes experience injuries. We treat all our clients like athletes, we take your injury and your return to sport or any activity that you are aiming for very seriously. Our goal is to help you move better and return to your activity as soon as possible. Along that rehabilitation journey we will offer you training alternatives if you cannot compete in your sport. Our aim is to keep you moving in the safest way.
Sporting Injuries Rehabilitation
At Goodlife Physiotherapy we have a number of Physiotherapists with a keen interest in rehabilitation of sporting injuries, many of whom have sporting backgrounds outside of work.
Experience You Can Count On
Goodlife Physio physiotherapists have experience in a wide number of sports including:
- Aussie Rules Football (AFL)
- Weightlifting/Gym activities
- Jogging/Running/ Athletics
Therapy Designed for You
Goodlife Physio aim to provide a rigorous assessment and detailed treatment plan to get you on the road to recovery and performing at a high standard. Treatment may involve a number of techniques including manual therapy and exercises to work on your strength and control.
At Goodlife Physio we love working with you to recover from injury and achieve your goals.
Injuries treated by Goodlife Physio include but not limited to:
- Post Operative Rehabilitation (Hip, Shoulder & Knee Arthroscopy)
- ACL/ Ligament Reconstructions
- Knee Pain, Anterior Knee Pain (PFPS) & Meniscus Tears or Strains
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, shoulder pain,
- Sprained/ Rolled Ankle
- Sciatica, Low Back Pain or Lumbar Disc Bulge
- Groin Pain/ Osteitis Pubis
- Hamstring Tears or Strains
- Cervicogenic Headache
- Femoral Acetabular Impingement Syndrome (FAI)
- Achillies Tendinopathy
- Calf Muscle Tear
- Frozen Shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis
- Shin Splints
- Muscular Strains
- Over- training Injuries
Call Now to make an appointment: 0401 900 901